Samber 4 Blades Heat Powered Stove Fan Quiet Fireplace Blower Replacement Fan Aluminium Silent Eco-Friendly for Wood Log Burner Fireplace
Samber 4 Blades Heat Powered Stove Fan Quiet Fireplace Blower Replacement Fan Aluminium Silent Eco-Friendly for Wood Log Burner Fireplace by Samber at Cooling and Heating Plus. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Heat Powered Stove FanProduct Structure: Metal handle Heat sink Bimetal thermal insulation device Product Specification: 1.Model: BLFS 2.Color: black
Heat Powered Stove Fan
Bimetal thermal insulation device
3.Powe supply equipment: thermoelectric module (heat powered)
6.Start temperature: 40 ° C
7. Working temperature: 50-370 ° C
8.Noise level: 15-18db
9.Recommended distance: 10-15CM
1. Automatic adjustment: the fireplace fan can be started automatically, and the speed can be adjusted according to the temperature of the furnace.
2. Low energy consumption: low consumption, high efficiency; increase the room temperature by 41%, save fuel cost up to 16%; no battery or power supply, more environmentally friendly.
3. Heat powered Fan for stove do not use batteries or electricity to increase the heating efficiency of your stove This allows the warm air to flow through your room faster.
The power of the power of the temperature of the Fan
This is also called seebeck effect
The Heat powered stove Fans does not bring direct temperature increase but only a tool to accelerate the heat transfer of the chimney.
1 pc New designed 4 Blades Heat Powered Stove Fan
Features & Highlights
- HEAT POWERED:Heat powered wood stove fans generate power by converting the heat from stove into electricity, electricity generating units convert the heat energy into kinetic energy to drive the motor, then the blades spin.No batteries or electricity required, eco-friendly.
- 4-BLADE & LARGE AIR VOLUME:Upgrade 4 blades, diffuse warm air throughout the whole room. Just place the stove fan on a smooth flat surface of your stove top ,near the side or back of the stovepipe. Need to place stove fan at least 6in away from stovepipe. It will work when the stove surface hot.
- WORKING TEMPERATURE:The fan spins when the temperature is reached 50°C(122°F).The hotter the base of the fan gets, the faster the fan turns, and the more air the fan circulates into the room. It will slow down and stop as the stove cools. Also come with a magnetic thermometer to monitor temperature.
- WHIAPER QUITE:The only moving part is the blade assembly.You don't even know this fan is there,but you FEEL the WARMTH!
- UNIVERSAL FAN FOR ALL HEATING STOVES:Use it with a wood burning, pellet, coal, or gas stove.